Aeration system TPU Tube
- Product Features
- Technical data
Supply of fine air bubbles; Oxygen for activated sludge nitrification; Continuous/intermittent gas supply system; Oxygen delivery before biological reaction and fixed bed; Mixing and stirring of activated sludge tanks (municipal and industrial wastewater); Grit tank ventilation; Aerobic aeration tank Aeration; water re-restoration systems; aquaculture, etc.
Commonly used specifications:
Width 185MM, width 145MM, width 100MM, etc., can be customized according to customer requirements.
1. Compared with EPDM and silica gel on the existing market, it is more energy-saving due to high efficiency and low pressure loss;
2. There is no softener in the TPU diaphragm, and the service life is long and unbroken;
3. Wider ventilation range: normal ventilation: 3Nm-2/h • m - 8Nm-2/h • m , minimum ventilation up to: 1 Nm-2/h • m, maximum ventilation up to 1 Nm-2/h • m ,, up to 18 Nm-2/h • m when flushing with atmospheric volume;
4. More oxygen can be obtained relative to the same aeration density;
5. Fine and consistent bubble size;
6. Excellent tear and abrasion resistance (2.5 - 4 times mechanical strength, higher than most EPDM and silicone;
7. Excellent chemical properties;
8. Excellent resistance practicality in municipal and industrial;
9. Resistance to microbial hydrolysis, oil resistance, water resistance, mold resistance;
10. Good recyclability;